Re: plperl crash with Debian 6 (64 bit), pl/perlu, libwww and https

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: plperl crash with Debian 6 (64 bit), pl/perlu, libwww and https
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Aug 10, 2011, at 9:44 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> After some experimentation, I found that, at least on my system, if LWP uses Crypt::SSLeay for https requests then it
setsan alarm handler, but if instead it uses IO::Socket::SSL an alarm handler is not set. So the answer to the OP's
originalproblem is probably "make sure you have IO::Socket::SSL installed and that Crypt::SSLeay is not installed."

I think I'd also complain via bug-crypt-ssleay@rt.cpan.org that a library ought not to set signal handlers.

Best,

David

От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Re: Policy on pulling in code from other projects?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: plperl crash with Debian 6 (64 bit), pl/perlu, libwww and https