Re: Problem inserting a row containing GUIDs

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Problem inserting a row containing GUIDs
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Oct 27, 2005, at 10:29 AM, Kevin Crenshaw wrote:

> I am currently receiving an error message each time I try to insert
> a row.  The row contains several GUID values, and when I try to do
> the insert I get an error like ‘Syntax error at or near ‘a45’.
> I’ve tried to enclose the GUIDs in quotes but I still get the error.

Assuming your GUID is defined as varchar or text, are you quoting the
GUID with single quotes like a string?

If that is not the problem, show your table definition and insert/
update statement.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL