Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Limits user connection in pgbouncer

От Michaeldba@sqlexec.com
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Limits user connection in pgbouncer
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Do it under the databases section

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 14, 2021, at 2:28 AM, Daulat <daulat.dba@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Michael ,

I have tried by setting the below entry under the users section but still I am able to make more than 2 connections. Please suggest what I am missing here ?

[users]
user1 = pool_mode=transaction max_user_connections=2

Here are my other details:

[databases]
db1 = host=localhost dbname=db1

logfile = /var/log/pgbouncer/pgbouncer.log
pidfile = /var/run/pgbouncer/pgbouncer.pid
listen_addr = *
listen_port = 6432
auth_type = md5
auth_file = /etc/pgbouncer/userlist.txt