query to select the table primary key column name

От Düster Horst
Тема query to select the table primary key column name
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I'm looking out for a system catalog query to select the primary key column
name for a specific table. With the following query I only get the name of
the primary key itself. How do I get the primary key column name???

select pg_constraint.*,pg_index.indisprimary
from pg_constraint,pg_namespace, pg_class, pg_index
where pg_namespace.nspname='public'
  and pg_namespace.oid=c.connamespace
  and pg_class.relname='new_layer'
  and pg_class.oid=c.conrelid