Re: Links wrong in docs

От: Michael Glaesemann
Тема: Re: Links wrong in docs
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-docs

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Links wrong in docs  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
 Re: Links wrong in docs  (Michael Glaesemann, )
  Re: Links wrong in docs  (Alvaro Herrera, )
   Re: Links wrong in docs  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
  Re: Links wrong in docs  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: Links wrong in docs  (Michael Glaesemann, )
    Re: Links wrong in docs  (Decibel!, )

On Jul 25, 2007, at 22:43 , Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> I noticed the other day that if you are viewing the release notes
> for a particular version that the prev / next links are wrong.
> E.g., If I am reading 8.1.8 and want to read 8.1.9 I have to hit
> previous, instead of next.

I think it's because the releases are listed newest first, so when
you hit next you're not getting the next release, but the next
release notes. While perhaps a bit confusing on the individual pages,
I still think it's best to have the release notes in reverse
chronological order.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net