Re: Links wrong in docs

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: Links wrong in docs
Дата
Re: Links wrong in docs  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-docs
On Jul 25, 2007, at 22:43 , Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> I noticed the other day that if you are viewing the release notes
> for a particular version that the prev / next links are wrong.
> E.g., If I am reading 8.1.8 and want to read 8.1.9 I have to hit
> previous, instead of next.

I think it's because the releases are listed newest first, so when
you hit next you're not getting the next release, but the next
release notes. While perhaps a bit confusing on the individual pages,
I still think it's best to have the release notes in reverse
chronological order.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net