Re: pg_restore --clean --create reference documentation incongruity

От Matteo Fabbri
Тема Re: pg_restore --clean --create reference documentation incongruity
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Ok, -d intended as the database to connect to, makes sense.

Not the words of the documentation (-C --create): “When this option is used, the database named with

-d is used only to issue the initial DROP DATABASE and CREATE DATABASE commands.”!

Thanks for the clarification,

matt