Re: Pg 9.1: Do I need to run vacuum analyze instead vacuum full?

От François Beausoleil
Тема Re: Pg 9.1: Do I need to run vacuum analyze instead vacuum full?
Дата
Re: Pg 9.1: Do I need to run vacuum analyze instead vacuum full?  (Edson Richter <edsonrichter@hotmail.com>)
Re: Pg 9.1: Do I need to run vacuum analyze instead vacuum full?  (Edson Richter <edsonrichter@hotmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Le 2012-07-24 à 16:36, Edson Richter a écrit :

> I know PostgreSQL from time to time runs automatically the vacuum process.
> My applications grows due lots of data import during the day (about 100Mb/day).
> Do I need also to schedule a Vacuum Analyze to happens from time to time?

I already asked that question for 9.1 here:
http://dba.stackexchange.com/questions/18664/are-regular-vacuum-analyze-stil-recommended-under-9-1

Bye!
François

От: jkells
Сообщение: insert binary data into a table column with psql