Re: Pg 9.1: Do I need to run vacuum analyze instead vacuum full?

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Pg 9.1: Do I need to run vacuum analyze instead vacuum full?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/24/12 2:15 PM, François Beausoleil wrote:
> Le 2012-07-24 à 16:36, Edson Richter a écrit :
>
>> >I know PostgreSQL from time to time runs automatically the vacuum process.
>> >My applications grows due lots of data import during the day (about 100Mb/day).
>> >Do I need also to schedule a Vacuum Analyze to happens from time to time?
> I already asked that question for 9.1
here:http://dba.stackexchange.com/questions/18664/are-regular-vacuum-analyze-stil-recommended-under-9-1

autovacuum does analyze as it goes.

От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: insert binary data into a table column with psql
От: Edson Richter
Сообщение: Re: Pg 9.1: Do I need to run vacuum analyze instead vacuum full?