Re: Row Level Security − leakproof-ness and performance implications

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: Row Level Security − leakproof-ness and performance implications
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2/28/19 12:28 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> Mmmph.  If your customers always have a non-production instance where
> problems from production can be easily reproduced, your customers are
> not much like our customers.

Well I certainly did not mean to imply that this is always the case ;-)

But I think it is fair to tell customers that have these tradeoffs in
front of them that it would be even more wise in the case they decided
to use this capability.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com