[ADMIN] streaming replication corruption Q's

От ghiureai
Тема [ADMIN] streaming replication corruption Q's
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi List,

I'm reading PG 10 streaming replication manual, I would like to learn
from your expertise if this type of replication will  copy a bad
segment/bit corrupt from master to slave host , will this possible to
happened ? What are the most common issues  you seeing when running streaming
replication,  any  files/bits corruption (  from my understanding
logical replication will replicate data corruption)where do you have to
pay attention when setting up a new system like this ,

Thank you
Isabella