pgAdmin Import/export does not show a progress dialog on mac

От Damir Colak
Тема pgAdmin Import/export does not show a progress dialog on mac
Дата
Eliminar
Список pgsql-admin
Hi!

Please help me, the latest version of pgAdmin on Mac does not show ANY progress dialog or error message when
importing/exportingdata from a table.

I uninstalled and reinstalled pgAdmin but it didn't help.

Help! I cannot use import/export without the dialog telling me what's going on.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Damir Colak