Re: FATAL 2: open of /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_clog/0EE3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: FATAL 2: open of /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_clog/0EE3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dmitry Tkach <dmitry@openratings.com> writes:
> Well ... *today* there seem to be files between 0000 and 00EC
> Is that range supposed to stay the same or does it vary?

It will vary, but not quickly --- each file represents 1 million
transactions.

If the problem is erratic with VACUUM or SELECT COUNT(*), then the
only speculation I have is flaky hardware: you must be reading different
xids from the table at different times.