Re: FATAL 2: open of /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_clog/0EE3

От Dmitry Tkach
Тема Re: FATAL 2: open of /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_clog/0EE3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:

>Proves nothing, since ANALYZE only touches a random sample of the rows.

Ok, I understand... Thanks.

>If you get that behavior with VACUUM, or a full-table SELECT (say,
>"SELECT count(*) FROM foo"), then it'd be interesting.

I never got it with select - only with vacuum and/or analyze...
I you suggesting it should/could happen with select, or was that just
meant to be an example of a full table scan?
I just did  select count (*) from that table, and it worked...

>What range of file names do you actually have in pg_clog/, anyway?

Well ... *today* there seem to be files between 0000 and 00EC
Is that range supposed to stay the same or does it vary?
... because that problem I had happened yesterday, and I have restarted
the server since then...

Thanks!

Dima