Re: WIP: a way forward on bootstrap data

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: WIP: a way forward on bootstrap data
Дата
Re: WIP: a way forward on bootstrap data  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
John Naylor <jcnaylor@gmail.com> writes:
> There were a couple more catalog changes that broke patch context, so
> attached is version 16.

Pushed with a few more adjustments (mostly, another round of copy-editing
on bki.sgml).  Now we wait to see what the buildfarm thinks, particularly
about the MSVC build ...

Congratulations, and many thanks, to John for seeing this through!
I know it's been a huge amount of work, but we've needed this for years.