Re: TODO: Add a GUC to control whether BEGIN inside

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: TODO: Add a GUC to control whether BEGIN inside
Дата
Re: TODO: Add a GUC to control whether BEGIN inside  (Lukas Kahwe Smith <smith@pooteeweet.org>)
Re: TODO: Add a GUC to control whether BEGIN inside  ("Jaime Casanova" <systemguards@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Lukas Kahwe Smith <smith@pooteeweet.org> writes:
> Err, I think you misunderstood what I said. My implementation uses
> SAVEPOINTs already. The point is having some API where you do not have
> to care of you are already in a transaction or not.

It's not that hard, is it?
if (PQtransactionStatus(conn) == PQTRANS_IDLE)    PQexec(conn, "BEGIN");else    PQexec(conn, "SAVEPOINT foo");