Re: Fragments in tsearch2 headline

От Pierre-Yves Strub
Тема Re: Fragments in tsearch2 headline
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 7:10 AM, Sushant Sinha <sushant354@gmail.com> wrote:
> Teodor did not want a separate function. He wanted it as an extension to
> ts_headline. One way to do this will be to invoke it only when options
> like MaxCoverSize is used. It will be slightly ugly though.

What I understand is that Teodor wants hlparsetext to be used instead
of hlparsetext_with_cover. This is not too hard to do if hlparsetext
gives the positions of lexems. I started writting the patch, but I'm
stucked with the function LexizeExec which I do not totally understand
(... and is not well documents too :) )