Re: Fragments in tsearch2 headline

От Sushant Sinha
Тема Re: Fragments in tsearch2 headline
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Pierre for porting this! I just tested this for my application
and it works. There was a small bug in that startHL has to be
initialized to 0 for each chosen cover. I fixed that and attached the
new patch.

Teodor did not want a separate function. He wanted it as an extension to
ts_headline. One way to do this will be to invoke it only when options
like MaxCoverSize is used. It will be slightly ugly though.

It still seems to have bugs. I will try to clean that up.

-Sushant.

On Thu, 2008-05-22 at 13:31 +0200, Pierre-Yves Strub wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've ported the patch of Sushant Sinha for fragmented headlines to pg8.3.1
> (http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2007-11/msg00508.php)
>
> W.r.t, http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2008-03/msg00806.php
> I can continue the work until this becomes an acceptable patch for pg.
>
> Pierre-yves.

Вложения