Re: JDBC gripe list (the autocommit subthread)

От Quartz
Тема Re: JDBC gripe list (the autocommit subthread)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> The docs say something completely at odds with your
> assertion:
>
> a JDBC driver may or may not continue to process the
> remaining commands in the batch. However, the driver's behavior
> must be consistent with a particular DBMS, either always
> continuing to process commands or never continuing to process
> commands.

Then let's simplify the whole discussion:

If I issue statement 1, 2 and 3, and statement 2 fails, there is no prescribed behavior for statement 3, but one sure
thingis the statement 1 must be completed. This is exactly where postgres driver fails. I have nothing else to say.