Re: SQL Syntax Highlight Configuration

От Maga Abdurakhmanov
Тема Re: SQL Syntax Highlight Configuration
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

 * "Element colour x" doesn't mean anything to our users, the text
  should be replaced with a better text (for example "SQL words",
  "Text literals", or something better)

Anybody can help with this? I've found some description of elements in STC sources, but still have questions.

Do we really need SCE_SQL_SQLPLUS and SCE_SQL_SQLPLUS_PROMPT ? If do, then I need some appopriate description for configuration dialog.

Values 0 - 11 are used in pgadmin sources as a 1-12 colour elements relatively.
Within a bracket's i give my own description. Here is a full list of elements defined in SQL lexer for STC control:

#define SCE_SQL_DEFAULT 0  (I guess we should use just foregreound color (don't need to configure)
#define SCE_SQL_COMMENT 1 (multiline SQL comment)
#define SCE_SQL_COMMENTLINE 2 (single line SQL comment)
#define SCE_SQL_COMMENTDOC 3 (SQL doc within a comment)
#define SCE_SQL_NUMBER 4 (number)
#define SCE_SQL_WORD 5 (SQL keyword)
#define SCE_SQL_STRING 6 (double quoted string)
#define SCE_SQL_CHARACTER 7 (single quoted string)
#define SCE_SQL_SQLPLUS 8 (??)
#define SCE_SQL_SQLPLUS_PROMPT 9 (??)
#define SCE_SQL_OPERATOR 10 (operator)
#define SCE_SQL_IDENTIFIER 11 (identifier)

#define SCE_SQL_SQLPLUS_COMMENT 13
#define SCE_SQL_COMMENTLINEDOC 15
#define SCE_SQL_WORD2 16
#define SCE_SQL_COMMENTDOCKEYWORD 17
#define SCE_SQL_COMMENTDOCKEYWORDERROR 18
#define SCE_SQL_USER1 19
#define SCE_SQL_USER2 20
#define SCE_SQL_USER3 21
#define SCE_SQL_USER4 22