Scalability (both vertical and horizontal)?

От Duffey, Kevin
Тема Scalability (both vertical and horizontal)?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
We are looking for information regarding any capabilities of PostgreSQL in regards to scalability. Ideally we want to
beable to scale in both directions. What sort of solutions are out there for either or both directions of scalability?
Specifically,open-source solutions would be most in need, but commercial applications are fine as well.

Thank you.

---