sequences

От Karl Martin Skoldebrand
Тема sequences
Дата
Re: sequences  (Tim Clarke <tim.clarke@minerva.info>)
Список pgsql-general

Hi,

I’m trying to troubleshoot a case where users are getting data from a database, despite they having said they are not interested.

There is a number of sequences in the database in question, but to me they look “empty”, like stubs.

create sequence db_table_seq;

alter sequence db_table_seq owner to dbnameuser;

(all names obfuscated)

To me it look like the only thing going is changing the ownership of the sequence. For unknown reasons.

What is your impression the intention is with this?

//Martin S

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.