Re: [ADMIN] cfg pg_stat_statements in PG 9.5 error

От ghiureai
Тема Re: [ADMIN] cfg pg_stat_statements in PG 9.5 error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Tom,
I am checking my  cfg ,  I do not see a "plugins" subdirectory with
pgsql95 contrib,at least I can not find one on my host , is there other
pg conf parameter to change  so can still point to initial location: ( I
read most of the plugins must cfg as extensions now)

/usr/pgsql-9.5/share/extension

Thank you
Isabella