Re: [ADMIN] Tablespace symlinks

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Tablespace symlinks
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

the docs say very clearly that is your responsibility to unpack the tar files. You might change your script to smth like :

for f in `ls *.tar | grep -v base.tar`; do targ=`basename -s .tar $f`; echo 'tblspc='$targ; targdir=`grep $targ data/tablespace_map|awk '{print $2}' `; echo 'tblspcloc='$targdir ; echo tar xvf $f -C $tblspcloc ; done

experiment a little with the above, change .tar to .tar.gz , I added echo before tar xvf for testing purposes.