Re: more information on OSX pg_dump problem

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: more information on OSX pg_dump problem
Дата
Re: more information on OSX pg_dump problem  (Theodore Petrosky <tedpet5@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Theodore Petrosky <tedpet5@yahoo.com> writes:
> COPY "fcopenjobs"  FROM stdin;
> If I copy and paste the lines (from the dump file)
> into psql one by one, it will input fine. However, If
> I cut and paste more that two lines, the input fails.

I'm wondering about newline representations, myself.  Is it possible
that you've got CR or CR/LF newlines, and not LF newlines, in the
dump file?  COPY presently only likes LF (Unix-style) newlines.