Re: Too many Idle Connections

От michael@sqlexec.com
Тема Re: Too many Idle Connections
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
JD is correct.  Tune PGPOOL Parameters.  Probably, connection_life_time is the one you should tune.  Default is that cached connections are never expired (0).  Set it to a non zero value like 600 (10 minutes) and I am assuming that connection_cache is turned on (default)

Regards,
Michael Vitale
Tuesday, November 1, 2016 12:46 PM