Re: conchuela timeouts since 2021-10-09 system upgrade

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: conchuela timeouts since 2021-10-09 system upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> writes:
> Did that work?  Commit 7f580aa should make this unnecessary for v12+
> contrib/amcheck tests, but older branches still need a fix, and 017_shm.pl
> needs a fix in all branches.  A backup plan is just to skip affected tests on
> dragonfly 6+.  Since the breakage has been limited to so few tests, I'm
> optimistic that a better workaround will present itself.

It indeed is looking like 7f580aa made the problem go away on conchuela,
but do we understand why?  The only theory I can think of is "kernel bug",
but while that's plausible for prairiedog it seems hard to credit for a
late-model BSD kernel.

Сообщение: Re: conchuela timeouts since 2021-10-09 system upgrade
Сообщение: Re: conchuela timeouts since 2021-10-09 system upgrade