Re: Importing data - possible UTF8 import bug?

От Mikel Lindsaar
Тема Re: Importing data - possible UTF8 import bug?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> Anyone got any ideas how I can hunt down what is in this row, visually
> looking at it hasn't helped?

As a followup, I am getting this same sort of error at various points
on the file.

So I tried taking the line, and cleaning it with Iconv and turning it
into an ASCII sequence and inserting it back into the file.

I still get the same error with the same invalid character.... too weird.

I have a few lines that fail, all with different invalid character encodings:

0xe92042
0xe42050
0xa2
0xc220
0xdb20
0xe42050
0xe92042

It's at the rate of about one every 50,000 rows... so no real big
deal... but still...

--
http://lindsaar.net/
Rails, RSpec and Life blog....