Re: Adding CI to our tree

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Adding CI to our tree
Дата
Re: Adding CI to our tree
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On October 2, 2021 1:18:38 PM PDT, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
>> On 2 Oct 2021, at 22:01, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
>> On 2021-10-02 20:42:00 +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>>> Same, and for my case I run several CI jobs to compile/test against different
>>> OpenSSL versions etc.
>>
>> On that note: Did you do this for windows? If so, I'd rather not figure that
>> out myself...
>
>Not with Cirrus, I've been using Appveyor for Windows and they provide 1.0.2 -
>3.0.0 which can easily set in config.pl with for example:
>
>    $config->{openssl} = 'C:\OpenSSL-v111-Win64';

Got the build part working (although the state of msvc compatible openssl distribution on windows seems a bit scary).
Howeverthe ssl tests don't fully succeed:

https://cirrus-ci.com/task/6264790323560448?logs=ssl#L655

 I didn't see code in the bf client code running the test so perhaps that's not too surprising :/

Did you run those tests on windows?

Regards,

Andres

Сообщение: Re: Rewriting the test of pg_upgrade as a TAP test - take three - remastered set
Сообщение: Re: Rewriting the test of pg_upgrade as a TAP test - take three - remastered set