Re: Rewriting the test of pg_upgrade as a TAP test - take three - remastered set

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Rewriting the test of pg_upgrade as a TAP test - take three - remastered set
Дата
Re: Rewriting the test of pg_upgrade as a TAP test - take three - remastered set  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Re: Rewriting the test of pg_upgrade as a TAP test - take three - remastered set  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 10/2/21 5:03 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> IIUC, the only problem for a non-updated animal would be that it'd
>> run the test twice?  Or would it actually fail?  If the latter,
>> we'd need to sit on the patch rather longer.

> The patch removes test.sh, so yes it would break.

Maybe we could leave test.sh in place for awhile?  I'd rather
not cause a flag day for buildfarm owners.  (Also, how do we
see this working in the back branches?)