Re: [HACKERS] Transactions involving multiple postgres foreignservers

От Stas Kelvich
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Transactions involving multiple postgres foreignservers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 26 Sep 2017, at 12:06, Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Based on the review comment from Robert, I'm planning to do the big
> change to the architecture of this patch so that a backend process
> work together with a dedicated background worker that is responsible
> for resolving the foreign transactions.

For what it worth, I rebased latest patch to current master.

As far as I understand it is planned to change resolver arch,
so is it okay to review code that is intended for non-faulty
work scenarios?

Stas Kelvich
The Russian Postgres Company