Re: RIGHT JOIN is only supported with mergejoinable join conditions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: RIGHT JOIN is only supported with mergejoinable join conditions
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
"Nick Fankhauser" <nickf@ontko.com> writes:
>        and
>        (
>          local_case_type.local_case_subtype_code =
>          case_data.local_case_type_code
>        )

Did you actually mean to match local_case_subtype_code against
local_case_type_code, or is that a typo?

I believe you have uncovered a planner bug, but the bug may be triggered
by the partial overlap of this join condition with the next one.
Assuming that it's a typo, you may find that you avoid the problem by
fixing the typo.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: