Re: Domain Constraint Violation Error Messages

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Domain Constraint Violation Error Messages
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 2018-07-25 17:51:21 +0200, Benjamin Coutu wrote:
>> Well, the problem is that the underlying column is not referenced, and neither is the table. That's the issue right
there.

> True.  I didn't yet have my first coffee, sorry for that :).  I think
> it'd possibly not be too hard to add support for naming the TABLE. Would
> that already be helpful enough for you?

I think we'd be better off casting this as a more generic "report the
location of execution-time errors" issue.  See previous discussions
such as

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAD3a31WR8X1TpjR_MoZxuz4S0BO3ZkPAeLoQ9rPxKHG%3D728eoQ%40mail.gmail.com

Сообщение: Re: Domain Constraint Violation Error Messages
Сообщение: Re: Domain Constraint Violation Error Messages