Re: array size exceeds the maximum allowed (1073741823) when building a json

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: array size exceeds the maximum allowed (1073741823) when building a json
Дата
Re: array size exceeds the maximum allowed (1073741823) when building a json  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
On 06/07/2016 08:42 AM, Nicolas Paris wrote:
>     ​​You have to do something different.  Using multiple columns and/or
>     multiple rows might we workable.
>

> ​Certainly. Kind of disappointing, because I won't find any json builder
> as performant as postgresql.​

That's nice to hear.

> Will this 1GO restriction is supposed to increase in a near future ?​

Not planned, no.  Thing is, that's the limit for a field in general, not
just JSON; changing it would be a fairly large patch.  It's desireable,
but AFAIK nobody is working on it.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)