Re: PostgreSQL 14 press release draft

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 14 press release draft
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

indexes](https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/btree-implementation.html#BTREE-DELETION).

> improvements *in* ?

Modified, albeit a bit differently.

[vacuuming](https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/routine-vacuuming.html)

> to *the* vacuuming system ?

I think this could go either way, but I changed it to the above suggestion.

>> indexes and now allows autovacuum to analyze partitioned tables and propagate
>> information to its parents.
>
> This was reverted last month.

I did not see that in the copy of the release notes that I was working
off of; I have gone ahead and removed it from the press release. Thanks!

configured](https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/runtime-config-client.html#GUC-DEFAULT-TOAST-COMPRESSION).

> Remove "the choice of" ?

Modified.

>> The [extended systems](https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/planner-stats.html#PLANNER-STATS-EXTENDED)
>
> s/systems/statistics/
>
>> includes many improvements in PostgreSQL 14, including the ability to apply
>> extend statistics on expressions. Additionally,
>
> s/extend/extended/

Modified, albeit a bit differently.

Updated draft attached. As a reminder, please provide any feedback on
the press release no later than **Thu, Sep 23, 2021 @ 18:00 UTC**.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Вложения