Re: Lets (not) break all the things. Was: [pgsql-advocacy] 9.6 -> 10.0

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Lets (not) break all the things. Was: [pgsql-advocacy] 9.6 -> 10.0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 05/13/2016 12:03 PM, Josh berkus wrote:
> On 05/13/2016 11:48 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
>> On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 12:12 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> Anyway, all of this is a moot point, because nobody has the power to
> tell the various companies what to do.  We're just lucky that everyone
> is still committed to writing stuff which adds to PostgreSQL.

Lucky? No. We earned it. We earned it through years and years of hard
work. Should we be thankful? Absolutely. Should we be grateful that we
have such a powerful and engaged commercial contribution base? 100%.

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/                        +1-503-667-4564