Re: status/timeline of pglogical?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: status/timeline of pglogical?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 05/12/2016 01:31 AM, Simon Riggs wrote:
> On 12 May 2016 at 00:52, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com
> <mailto:jd@commandprompt.com>> wrote:
>
>     If it becomes a proper community project (not necessarily a .Org
>     project) then yes sir, let's do it! If not, then I suggest it go in
>     the app listing on the website (just like any other product).
>

> If you can give some criteria as to how we might judge these proper
> community projects, it will help.

I listed that here:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/5733CBDC.3030306@commandprompt.com

> And list which projects meet those criteria and which do not, so we can
> understand who is who.

I left that out because I didn't want the entities to think I was
picking on them because, I am not.

Sincerely,

JD

                         +1-503-667-4564

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: status/timeline of pglogical?
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: 9.6Beta1 Released (Where advocated)