Re: status/timeline of pglogical?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: status/timeline of pglogical?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 05/11/2016 09:35 AM, Dave Page wrote:
> On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 5:17 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>> On 05/11/2016 07:25 AM, Dave Page wrote:

>> The idea that the concrete we poured 15 years ago never needs to be
>> inspected for upgrade is a very poor way to insure the integrity and
>> strength of the foundation.
>
> And the idea of redesigning the foundation without barely a nod to the
> thought process behind the original design is also not a good idea.

Well I certainly wasn't trying to do that and really I wasn't trying to
"promote" one solution over another as much as build stronger
relationships with our external community. Perhaps there is a better way
to do that than acknowledgement in a press release.

JD

                         +1-503-667-4564

Сообщение: Re: status/timeline of pglogical?
Сообщение: Re: status/timeline of pglogical?