Re: Please add the ability to add columns into the middle of a table.

От Patrick Headley
Тема Re: Please add the ability to add columns into the middle of a table.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I would like it if pgAdmin could generate the script to insert table columns into the middle of an existing table. This is something that is available in the SQL Server Management Studio, which uses essentially the same steps that I described in my initial request. So, hte answer is neither A or B but to script the insertion of columns into an existing table, which requires the creation of a replacement table with the new columns.

I've attached one of my scripts to this message. This script is pretty complex.

Patrick Headley
Linx Consulting, Inc.
pheadley@linxco-inc.com
www.linxco-inc.com