Re: Docbook 5.x

От Jürgen Purtz
Тема Re: Docbook 5.x
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hello Alvaro,

yes, character entities respectively their values must be kept (what you
have seen is an intermediate state). We will use utf-8, so every
possible Unicode code point can be used directly. But we use not only
character entities, there are also parameter entities and external
entities. The external entities will be replaced by xi:XInclude. At last
there are 4 parameter entities, to whom I actually have no solution:
%standalone-ignore; %standalone-include; %include-index;
%include-xslt-index; . But they should not be a show-stopper.

Jürgen Purtz