Re: Tablespace - PostgreSQL 9.2

От Alex Balashov
Тема Re: Tablespace - PostgreSQL 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 04/20/2016 07:00 PM, drum.lucas@gmail.com wrote:

> Setting a WHOLE table to start using tablespace in a different
> array/disks, do I have to have the same on the slaves, right?

No, the tablespace change will be propagated as a DDL change
automatically. What you _do_ have to do manually is to ensure the
physical storage directory for the tablespace(s) exists on both master
and slave.

1447 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 700
Atlanta, GA 30309
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)