Re: template1 being accessed

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: template1 being accessed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/5/2016 5:35 PM, Sameer Kumar wrote:
> Or if you are using pgpool for connection pooling/load balancing, it
> might connect to template1 and do health checks.

we're literally talking about maybe one connect per DAY looking at those
graphs.  a spike at 500m means one connect for 2 data points worth. a
spike at 330m    means one per 3 points.   the coarse grid units on that
graph were weeks, I don't know exactly what the fine data points were,
but not more more than a few per day.