Re: CI, macports, darwin version problems

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: CI, macports, darwin version problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/18/24 10:33, Joe Conway wrote:
> On 7/18/24 10:23, Nazir Bilal Yavuz wrote:
>> On Thu, 18 Jul 2024 at 17:01, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
>>> So perhaps I am back to needing more storage...
>>
>> You might not need more storage. Thomas knows better, but AFAIU, CFBot
>> will pull only sonoma images after the patch in this thread gets
>> merged. And your storage seems enough for storing it.
>
> I figured I would go ahead and buy it. Basically $250 total for a 2TB
> WD_BLACK NVMe plus a mac mini expansion enclosure. Should be delivered
> Sunday.

I installed and mounted the new volume, moved "~/.tart" to
/Volumes/extnvme and created a symlink, and the restarted the ci
process, but now I am getting continuous errors streaming to the log:

8<------------------
macmini:~ ci-run$ ll /Users/ci-run/.tart
lrwxr-xr-x  1 ci-run  staff  29 Jul 21 15:53 /Users/ci-run/.tart ->
/Volumes/extnvme/ci-run/.tart

macmini:~ ci-run$ df -h /Volumes/extnvme
Filesystem     Size   Used  Avail Capacity iused       ifree %iused
Mounted on
/dev/disk5s2  1.8Ti   76Gi  1.7Ti     5%     105 18734532280    0%
/Volumes/extnvme

macmini:~ ci-run$ tail -n1 log/cirrus-worker.log
time="2024-07-21T16:09:29-04:00" level=error msg="failed to poll
upstream https://grpc.cirrus-ci.com:443: rpc error: code = NotFound desc
= Can't find worker by session token!"

Any ideas?

--