Re: Partitioning and ORM tools

От CS DBA
Тема Re: Partitioning and ORM tools
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On 03/22/2016 01:10 PM, Rob Sargent wrote:

On 03/22/2016 12:55 PM, Melvin Davidson wrote:
Your problem seems strange as it has never been previously reported for anyone else that has _successfully_ set up partioning.
Perhaps is you provide just a little bit more detail we might be able to help you.
Useful and needed information would be:
1. Version of PostgreSQL
2. Operating System
3. Table structure for partitioned table
4. Trigger function and trigger used for insert
5. The actual insert statement.