Re: newbie tries to get oracle db to select from postgresql

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: newbie tries to get oracle db to select from postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 02/18/2016 10:25 AM, Ray Stell wrote:

> On 2/18/16 12:36 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>> So from here:
>>
>> http://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/redhat/
>>
>> 8.04 is probably the default for this version.
>>
>> You could follow the instructions at the above link and use the PGDG
>> yum repo for Oracle 6. That would get you access to newer versions.
>>
> Thank you.
>
> It's not clear to me what postgresql software needs to be on the oracle
> server host.
>
> Will the postgresql-odbc need other postgresql server components to
> function?

Not sure myself, but if you enable the repo and try to install the -odbc
component it will tell you.

> I don't see a postgresql-odbc listed on the yum repository you ref, is
> it inside Oracle_Enterprise_Linux_6-x86_64?

http://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.4/redhat/rhel-6.7-x86_64/

The other option is to go here:

http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/

and build from source.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Ray Stell
Сообщение: Re: newbie tries to get oracle db to select from postgresql
Сообщение: Re: newbie tries to get oracle db to select from postgresql