Re: Fuzzy substring searching with the pg_trgm extension

От Artur Zakirov
Тема Re: Fuzzy substring searching with the pg_trgm extension
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12.02.2016 20:56, Teodor Sigaev wrote:

>>> It seems to me that threshold is right word by meaning. sml_threshold
>>> is my
>>> choice.
>>
>> Why abbreviate it like that?  Nobody's going to know that "sml" stands
>> for "similarity" without consulting the documentation, and that sucks.
>
> Ok, I don't have an objections. I worked a lot on various similarity
> modules and sml becomes usual for me. That's why I was asking.

Hi!

I attached new version of the patch. It fixes names of GUC variables and
functions.

Now the patch introduces:
1 - functions:
     - word_similarity()
2 - operators:
     - %> (and <%)
3 - GUC variables:
     - pg_trgm.similarity_threshold
     - pg_trgm.word_similarity_threshold

--
Artur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company

Вложения

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: proposal: PL/Pythonu - function ereport