Re: Fuzzy substring searching with the pg_trgm extension

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: Fuzzy substring searching with the pg_trgm extension
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> wrote:
>>> 1 - sml_limit to similarity_limit. sml_threshold is difficult to write I
>>> think,
>>> similarity_limit is more simple.
>>
>> It seems to me that threshold is right word by meaning. sml_threshold is my
>> choice.
>
> Why abbreviate it like that?  Nobody's going to know that "sml" stands
> for "similarity" without consulting the documentation, and that sucks.

Ok, I don't have an objections. I worked a lot on various similarity
modules and sml becomes usual for me. That's why I was asking.

--
Teodor Sigaev                      E-mail: teodor@sigaev.ru                                      WWW:
http://www.sigaev.ru/