Re: Figures in docs

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: Figures in docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

In fact we use "make postgres.xml" to get a single XML, which we translate.
We convert it to .po using xml2po (with some modifications), and then
convert it back to xml (and then to sgml files with our custom script).
So we have not changed sgml to xml files, and if it's more appropriate
than having a single large XML, then we will propose a procedure to
perform such conversion (that will result in corresponding mega patch).

Best regards,
Alexander Lakhin