Re: PostgreSQL 9.5 and process REST calls enquiry

От Peter van Eck
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.5 and process REST calls enquiry
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On 12/02/16 17:34, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> On 02/12/2016 08:06 AM, James Keener wrote:
>>
>>         https://github.com/begriffs/postgrest also looks interesting!
>>

>>     I thought the purpose of Spring/Spring Boot was to provide the REST
>>     services in front of your choice of data store. Not sure how putting
>>     another server in the stack is going to help things.
>>

>> I was simply responding to the original question about accessing the DB
>> over HTTP.
>
> Then I am not sure what the question is.
>
> Do you want to know how to use Spring Boot with Postgres or do you
> want suggestions for programs/frameworks/applications that provide
> REST services over Postgres?
>
> Or is something else that I am entirely missing:)?

Hi Adrian, James,

Thanks for your replies sofar.

It is exactly my point that for us the request from the developers
wasn't clear to us as we don't have the knowledge to apparently fully
understand the question.
I think it is as you describe Adrian  "Do you want to know how to use
Spring Boot with Postgres"
So we'll go with that and see when the first release is pushed from the
developers.

thnaks again.

Peter