Re: PostgreSQL 9.5 and process REST calls enquiry

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.5 and process REST calls enquiry
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 02/12/2016 08:06 AM, James Keener wrote:

>         https://github.com/begriffs/postgrest also looks interesting!
>

>     I thought the purpose of Spring/Spring Boot was to provide the REST
>     services in front of your choice of data store. Not sure how putting
>     another server in the stack is going to help things.
>

> I was simply responding to the original question about accessing the DB
> over HTTP.

Then I am not sure what the question is.

Do you want to know how to use Spring Boot with Postgres or do you want
suggestions for programs/frameworks/applications that provide REST
services over Postgres?

Or is something else that I am entirely missing:)?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com