PostgreSQL 9.5 and process REST calls enquiry

От Peter van Eck
Тема PostgreSQL 9.5 and process REST calls enquiry
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL 9.5 and process REST calls enquiry  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general

Hi, We are looking into setting up a PostgreSQL environment for an
application that inputs JSON through via http rest calls.

Now that we havent been using Postgres for these kind of setups I was
wondering what the course of action is in setting this up.

The development team is coding this in srpingboot with an embedded
mongodb version. Do we have to configure pgrest for instance to enable
postgres for processing JSON rest calls via HTTP or is that not necessary ?
Again just puzzling in how to approach this...

thanks in advance.

Peter